Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Papermill Direct Special Offer - Antique White Pearlised

Hi! Quick post from me today. I am soooooo busy with some commissions that I must get done before I take a few days break this coming week. No complaints from me though, I love doing what I do :D 

One of this week's special offers over at Papermill Direct is this luxurious Antique White Pearlised card. A beautiful double sided pearlised card, you get approximately 75-80 A4 sheets per box for only £7.50

I made 2 cards (supplies listed below each card)


Stamps - Waltzingmouse Stamps Say it with Style 
Fancy Butterfly Die from La-La Land Crafts


Stamps - Waltzingmouse Stamps Say it with Style 
Dies - Berry FlourishHeart Snowflake from La-La Land Crafts
Snowflake Embossing folder - Docrafts

Would you like to win a bag of these beautiful handmade flower embellishments? Lucinda ofPetal Lu has a £10 Lucky Dip bag to give away! Check out this post on the Papermill Direct Inspiration blog to see how you can enter. 

Thanks for popping by and have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous x

Angela Dodson said...

lovely makes, and I really like the white on white, very elegant

Angela
:)