Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch!

Hi!! For this weeks Bellariffic Friday we had another fabulous sketch to follow along to.
And this is what I came up with..
My card features SENIOR-ita DOLORES


I actually meant to add a bow at the bottom of the circle but I competely forgot, lol...ooops! 


The papers I've used are Kaisercraft "Magnolia Grove" and I've teamed them with white and purple cardstock. To embellish I added some Cherry Blossom Flowers, leaves and Viva Decor pearl pen. 

This week are Paper Piecing!! *gulp*

Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

And remember, If you want a chance a winning our monthly prize, just email your entry to Em by Thursday so that it can be included in the blog post :)
Sandie
xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're making very nice, inspirational cards! I'm happy to find your blog:-) Icurkapicurka