Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Sketch!

Hi!! Have you seen the new Stamping Bella store???? It's fabarooni, go have a look!!! 

This week the Bella Babes had another great sketch to follow along to


and this is my take on it. 

My card features Uptown Girl Faith the Fairy. She's been coloured up with copic markers and a little stickles added to her bling. 

The papers are from a 6x6 pack that I found in my stash. I'm not sure of the brand as the front was gone off of it. To embellish I added some Cherry Blossom Branches, Cherry Blossom Flowers, Prima flowers, ribbon and a metal charm. 

Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

And remember, if you want a chance a winning our monthly prize, just email your entry to Em by Thursday so that it can be included in the blog post :)

Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Carol Held said...

You really did a wonderful job of colouring. I appreciate all your beautiful cards! Take care!

Leslie said...

You did a beautiful job on Faith! Love all the little extra embellishments especially that little charm. It's perfect! Didn't you just love the new release? OMGosh my shopping cart was crazy!