Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch!

Howdy!! This is my second post of the day, if you're looking for my La-La Land Crafts Anything Goes with Ribbon post, you can find it right HERE. 


This week our Stamping Bella challenge was to follow this sketch...

and this is my take on it...


The stamp I featured is Ramona Loves Cake which includes the Happy Birthday sentiment. I coloured her up with Copic markers and Shinhan Touch Twin (listed below) 


Other supplies
Papers - Kaisercraft Telegraph Road
Cardstock - Papermill Direct
White Pearls, Doily, Button & Twine from my stash

Markers 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E25
Shirt - E81, E83, E85, E89 (Shinhan TT - R18)
Pants - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Cake - E30, E31, E23, E25, E27. (Shinhan TT - BR99, BR102, BR104)
Plate - C1, C3, C5

This coming week we have a colour inspiration for you. If you would like to see your take on it published on the Stamping Bella blog next Friday, be sure to email your entry to Emily by Thurday, 22nd January. 


Check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oooh, caaake! Now that's put a smile on my face - great card Sandie
Jane

Sandra H said...

Ooh what an adorable image your card and image is as always gorgeous!!

mgoll88 said...

A very sweet image, looks really great

LG
michaela

Kerri said...

So awesome I was thinking about getting this image and then I saw your card and bang in my cart it went!! LOVE it!!!!!