Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Photo Inspiration

Hi! I'm back with my second post of the day so if' you're here for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday you can click HERE or keep on scrollin' down.

This coming week our Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday challenge was to use use this photo for inspiration. 


and this is what I came up with . 

My card features Uptown Couple Brett and Brenda get Married. I kept my card pretty clean and simple, using an embossing folder to add some texture to the backround and adding an Eiffel Tower die behind the image. To finish my card I added some pearl pen to the centre of some of the embossed flowers and added a computer generated sentiment. 

This week we have another great sketch for you to follow.
If you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, March 26th. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie


xXx

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Gorgeous Sandie - I like how you kept this card clean and simple