Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

August IAR Challenge

It's been such a long time since I made a card just for fun and for a specific challenge, but the ladies over on I Am Roses really inspired me to enter their challenge this month. It's an Anything Goes challenge, but you must use at least 2 IAR products to qualify. There are a couple more challenge details/rules but you can find all of the details on the post. 

Another 'first in a long time' is that I have used a Magnolia stamp on my card. I hadn't bought any in such a long time and was pleasantly surprised to see they were smaller than they used to be. This one is called Christmas Candle Tilda. 


I coloured her up with copic markers and added a touch of Star Dust stickles to her hat. I fussy cut around her, leaving a little white border. The papers are from Graphic 45's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' collection and I cut the postage stamps from one of the papers in the pack. 
 All of the dies I've used are from La-La Land Crafts.


I Am Roses products:

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xXx


4 comments:

Lia said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always..

Alexandra♥ said...

Sandie!!! It's amazing!!! Love the richness of details and elements on your card, a wonderful shape, the cute Magnolia stamp and of course - the flowers!!! We would live you to join the I Am Roses challenges all the time!

Big hugs,
Alexandra

Tamara said...

I love how you coloured this sweet Tilda (she's one of my fav Christmas images). Tildas are getting smaller by the collection, so it makes me wonder how will they look in a year or two. Anyway ... gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx

Me ad said...

I love you Christmas card. The design and the color that you choose so great.
Thank you for sharing with us at I Am Roses.
Hugs