Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Stamping Bella Sweaty Chicks

Howdy all! I got some Stamping Bella happy mail today and I just couldn't wait to sit down and colour some up. The kids heard me squeal and run up to the craft room so knew better than to even try to stop me, lol. I am just adoring the Cool Chicks line of stamps and the Sweaty Chicks are right up there in my favourites list -  probably because I can totally relate to them :P


The card is very clean and simple and quite small. I think it would be a great card to give to those girlfriends who shared a sense of humour - while you all sat around drinking coffee, ha! 

Coloured with Copic Markers
Chicks - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17. YR14, YR18
Headbands - B00, B02, B05. R81, R83, R85. V00, V12, V15
Weights - C3, C5, C7, 100
Ground - C1, C3, C5, 0

Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Don't forget - This month's Stamp of the Month is Edna Blows a Kiss!! You can grab this awesome Edna, and accessories, for 20% off for the whole month of July. 

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful day

Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

JenniferD said...

Now this is Totally Adorable!