Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

DT Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Sending Wishes


Hi everyone! I am so excited to be sharing my very first DT post for Little Darling Rubber Stamps today. YAY!!! I have always loved these cuties and after meeting Angie at CHA last month I couldn't wait to get started - there goes taking the summer off from DT projects, lol. 

For the month of August the DT are concentrating on Shaped Cards (not rectangle or square). Now while technically you could argue that my card is a square, it's actually a Postage Stamp shape cut out using Grand Nestabilities ;) 


I used a sweet Saturated Canary image called No Bites.I masked her and stamped the Cottage Gate background. As always, I've used copic markers to colour it up. The Best Wishes sentiment is from All Occasions sentiment set. 


I am also sharing another card I made because I just couldn't wait to ink up that rubber!! I posted this on the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Facebook page a couple of weeks ago. It features Chloe, Child's Wagon, Picking Apples & Fall Harvest Sentiments stamps, and one of  the fantastic new line of papers - Caladium, which are designed by fabby Ms. Mindy Baxter, for LDS. 



You can pre-order all of the CHA release stampsover on the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Store right now. a

Challenges
Touch Twin Markers and More - Photo Inspiration
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
The Outlawz -  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for dropping by. 
Have a happy crafty day
Sandie
xx

13 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow! What a fabulous card. Stunning scene and the colors are awesome. Saw you over on MIM. I'm no. 123.

Sandra H said...

Wow Absolutely stunning, xx

Leanne said...

Wow Sandie!! Two very cute cards. Love all the details!!
Congrats on your new DT spot!
You are definitely going to be a busy bee
:)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww these are the cutest! Love the beautiful scene and colouring on the first one and the cutie pie on the second is just so adorable! Great job! :)

Jenny said...

This scene looks so lifelike. Fantastic card! x

Pia S said...

Your cards are really sweet! You've done such a great job with the masking on the first one, and the big eyed girl is so cute, beautifully colored too. Lovely flower decoration too. The second one beautiful too, like the layout where the lovely image gets most of the attention. Great job!

Lou Mac said...

I'm dead. I've died. I'm dead.
WOAH!! xo

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow these cards are fantastic. Love them. You did a wonderful job on the coloring. I am following you as well. Come check out my blog at www.ladybugstampers.wordpress.com

Shirley-Anne said...

OH MY ! both are stunners .beautiful images coloured perfectly .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Rachel Bailey said...

Cute card! Saw this on MIM! Rae #5 & #74

Michelle said...

This is simply gorgeous Sandie!! I absolutely love the postage stamp shape and your awesome colouring.

I have featured you lovely card on my Pink Paper Paradise facebook page here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Paper-Paradise/199108360186218

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Andrea said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly

Maire Gamber said...

I love your image! You did a wonderful job! I really enjoy it!
Thank you for joining us at Marker Pop!
Hugs,
marie XX