Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Yumi & Fumi Handmade NEW RELEASE : Peek-A-Boo

It's NEW RELEASE time at Yumi & Fumi Handmade and today the design team are showcasing the PEEK-A-BOO collection which has 4 adorable new images. 

My first card features Fumi with Turtle (sentiment not included). 
I made a circle easel card using Nestabilities classic & large scalloped circles. The papers are from Kaisercraft. To embellish I've added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, lace, ribbon & white pearls. 
Copic Markers - 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E43, E44, E47
Eyes - E23, E27
Shirt - B21, B23, B24. R05, R08
Turtle - YG01, YG23, YG25, YG63

My second card features Chuckles with Gecko
I used a white base card and added a woodgrain panel on top. I cut a circle out from the woodgrain panel and adhered the image in behind before using 3D foam to secure it to the base. I used the same background for my sentiment, cutting it into a banner and again using 3D foam to adhere it. To embellish I added some buttons and button twine. 

Copic Markers: 
Skin - E11, E13, E15, E23
Shirt - BV20, BV22, BV25
Gecko - YG01, YG21, YG23, YG25

Well that's it from me. Check out the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts blog to see what the rest of the design team have come up with. 

Sandie
xXx

No comments: