Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch

Where to start?!! So... remember last week's post where I said I was all ready with books and uniforms and I was so organised that I should really start my own YouTube channel showing y'all how you could be as organised as me??!! Ya.. well take that little nugget, rip it up into a million pieces, throw it on the floor, jump up and down on it, pour gasoline over it and set a match to it! Here we are, 2 days before the little ones head back to school, and less than 24 hours before the teen starts college, and there are no books covered, uniforms are still in packaging, teen hasn't packed for college, we have no food in the house, hubby has been called away for the weekend... and my sanity fled, screaming something about madhouses and not enough money in the world to make it worth it..

Oh, and you know in the movies... when that one person gets left behind on the train, and they are frantically running through the carriages??.. yeah, that was my little ones today.. but that's a whole other story :/

This week our Bellariffic Friday theme was to use this sketch!
and this is my take on it..
I stuck pretty rigidly to the sketch, lack of imagination this week, lol, and I've featured Brittany the Birthday Girl.

Other supplies used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Simple Stories 

Check out the Stamping Bella blog to see the rest of this week's Design Team creations 

This coming week our challenge is Create your Own Background - eeeeeeks!!!!

Be sure to use a CURRENT Stamping Bella image on a card and if you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, Sept 3rd. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.


Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Céline said...

wow ! love your coloring and stunning design
hugs
céline