Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Little Witch Lucy - Happy Halloween

Hello and happy Saturday!! It's a wet and humid day here today so I am holed up in the craft room, with the fan on, hoping the kids don't find me for a while, lol. 

Today I am sharing a Halloween card I made.  I am also participating in the Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge. You can read about it HERE

Okay, so my card features C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie - Little Witch Lucy. She is definitely a too cute to spook character, although the eyeball freaks my 10 year old out. Haha! 


I cut the card base, and layers, on the Silhouette and added some cheesecloth between the layers. I cut the image out with a stitched circle die and stamped some grungy swirls on it using Pumice Stone distress ink.  The stitched oval is popped up on 3D foam dots. 

Copic Markers used:
Black - C3, C5, C7, C8, 100
Purple - V000, V04, V06, V09
Green - YG21, YG23,YG25
Red - R14


Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - My Mind's Eye Mischievous
Dies - La-La Land Crafts
Cheesecloth
Enamel Dots - C.C. Designs

 Well that's it from me for today. I got the whole blog post typed without the kids finding me, so that's something! 

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Céline said...

i totally love this one
hugs
céline

Alina said...

perfect in every way, Sandie!

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and such an adorable image too! x