Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Molly My Sweet

Hi guys! I'm back today with another Tiddly Inks card. It's a feast or a famine on this blog, lol. 
I like to colour more than one image at a time so I usually end up with batches of cards to have on hand for Birthdays and other occasions. I tend to make the card san sentiment so that I can add one later to suit the occasion I'm using it for. 

This card features Molly my Sweet
I cut the card base, and layers, on the Silhouette. It measures approx 5.5" x 5.75". I also cut a shaped panel for inside the card. 


Copic Markers
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R20. White Gel Pen
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Dress/Shoes - BG02, BG45, BG57, BG57



Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Lemoncraft Forget-Me-Not
Flowers - I am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon - May Arts
Charm & Twine from my stash. 
Stitched Circle Die - La-La Land Crafts
Tag Die - Whiff of Joy

If you're on Instagram you can find me HERE. I will be posting my #thedailymarker30day makes there over the next few weeks. 

That's it from me for today. I am off to watch a little TV and chill out for the evening. 
Have a good one!
Sandie
xXx





1 comment:

JenniferD said...

Love your whole card Layers, Colours and Embellies. Just So Gorgeous and Congrats on your new Position. Have a Great Weekend!