Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Road Trip!

Hi everyone! I'm popping in today to share a card I made for the current Tiddly Inks challenge. The theme of the challenge is ROAD TRIP! I did purchase the Wryn - Joy Ride image for this challenge but then I thought it would be fun to use My Super Boy whose mode of transport is flying! lol. 
Think of the places you could go, no tolls to pay either! 😛


Coloured with copic markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Shirt/Stripes - YR21, YR23, YR24,YR27
Black - C5, C7, 100
Red - R22, R35, R37


Other Products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - MME & Simple Stories
Dies - CC Designs Make a Card #7

The kiddos are off school for Easter break so we are off to do something fun for the rest of the day. 
Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xXx

My Social Media Sites

1 comment:

JanR said...

Cool card! I really like the paper you used and how you did the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.